Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Does someone want to email Kodak in France?

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Does someone want to email Kodak in Franc e - I won't be able to get in contact with the person I've been dealing with here for a nother few days - but in the menatime iof someone speaks French why not email them directly -- here's the Kodak France Super 8 web site (translated into English) -- and the n their email form -- what about Basstruc - where are you - aren't you French? http://translate.google.com/translat...e%3DISO-8859-1
    http://www.kodak.fr/cgi-bin/webIntlF...oute=cinema-fr


    Scot M

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Jean Poirier
    Guest Jean Poirier's Avatar

    Wink

    Oui, je parle fran?ais. I tought the jittery cartridge problem was corrected but if you have a question I could translate it for free

    Jean (yes, it is John in english)


    ------------------

  3. #3
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe these are the people we need to talk to - and they have their own email addresses too
    http://translate.google.com/translat...9-1%26oe%3DISO -8859-1

    Does anyone here speak French? ~ cause you know how the French love to speak English!


    Scot M

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Bonjour Jean! - people are still wondering about if the cartridges for tri-x, plus-x, ektachrome etc are also fixed - and if so what are the batch numbers for those ones -- and also what about the lubrication problem because we haven't heard anything about that

    thanks

    Scot M

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Jean Poirier
    Guest Jean Poirier's Avatar

    Post

    Bonjour. I will ask the people of Kodak France about it. I will write the answer asap.

    Jean



    ------------------

  6. #6
    Jean Poirier
    Guest Jean Poirier's Avatar

    Post

    I just sent a email to Kodak France.

    Jean

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Merci Jean - we look forward to finding out what they have to say

    Scot M
    - how's that for quick too - it's good luck we were both on the board at the same time (anyway logging off now...)



    ------------------

  8. #8
    kbrady
    Guest kbrady's Avatar

    Post

    I also just e-mailed France through their website...I wrote them in English. Hope it doesn't get a click-and-delete.

    KBrady

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Basstruc
    Guest Basstruc's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, Scott & Jean,
    Sorry nor responding earlier.
    How are you ? Are you still editing, Scott?
    Jean, je n'ai pas eu de reponse a mon pr?cendant e-mail ? Je suis toujours interess? par les infos et comme je vous l'ecrivait, j'ai pas mal de truc pour vous ?galement.
    I saw a recent post from Pedro saying that Kodak france actually saw the problem & are fixing it.
    I did a trip with my class in Kodak France manufacture in CHALON SUR SOANE & like every industry, there's a pyramidal structure. People on bottom of this structure (warehouseman) don't give a damn of filmmakers problems, & I understand them : they do such a boring job. Like every manufacture. That may explain why there's so many problem in completion of Kodak products.
    Matt

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Basstruc
    Guest Basstruc's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, Scott & Jean,
    Sorry nor responding earlier.
    How are you ? Are you still editing, Scott?
    Jean, je n'ai pas eu de reponse a mon pr?cendant e-mail ? Je suis toujours interess? par les infos et comme je vous l'ecrivait, j'ai pas mal de truc pour vous ?galement.
    I saw a recent post from Pedro saying that Kodak france actually saw the problem & are fixing it.
    I did a trip with my class in Kodak France manufacture in CHALON SUR SOANE & like every industry, there's a pyramidal structure. People on bottom of this structure (warehouseman) don't give a damn of filmmakers problems, & I understand them : they do such a boring job. Like every manufacture. That may explain why there's problems in completion of Kodak products. And as you may imagine, Super8 is not there top product: there's maybe not enough control on it.
    Matt

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •